This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Celebrity and Movie Discussions » dakota fanning (G)

United Kingdom
2 Oct 2006, 16:39
i thought some of you woud like to see this... its a website it has 35 pages of screenshots from some of the movies dakota been in. its got screen caps from when she did Father Xmas and Hansel & Gretel

http://jainadawn86.skyblog.com/index.html
United Kingdom
27 Oct 2006, 19:06
this sounds lke a film 4 the database.

its i post production at the moment but apperently it is set to hav a rape scene invoving dakota, apparently i part of the film she asks a man to show her his penis in reward of a kiss.

the film is on the IMDB and a few move reviewers. im not sure which to believe at the mo coz they all say summin a little different

just thought you might like to know
Russia
29 Oct 2006, 13:09
Well, i hesistate from adding this movie to database since title sounds like Untitled Dakota Fanning Project still. I guess that final title could sound other way.

Thank you for tip.

I found this article very interesting.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
United Kingdom
29 Oct 2006, 15:06
i dont know but the site was saying that dakotas mum and many child welare support officers were there to witness the scene being shot. and if so, its yet another dakota film, thats gotta be good in itself.
Russia
29 Oct 2006, 22:10
I personally never saw the point in making realistic rape scene involving young girls. The one i saw in Bastard Out of Caroline goes too far IMO. Maybe because theme is taboo in my country. On other hand, if this may help Dakota to win Oscar... Anyway I hope filmmakers know what they do.

Here is the topic at IMDb if anyone interested.

United Kingdom
30 Oct 2006, 13:22
well looking at her resume of stars shes been with and the amount of different movies genres shes been in id give her an oscar.
Russia
30 Oct 2006, 22:46
She deserve it indeed.