This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Technical Problems » So the site is moving or what?

Peru
28 Dec 2020, 01:21
I had been using this place for years, I found it more interesting useful and reliable than IMDB.

Yet to my dismay I saw days ago they were like moving, the keywords took me to other site, but I saw the users data base was not moved (yet?) so we must do another account registration and all that annoying stuff.

Now I see a lot of the keywords were removed and no link to the new site.

What’s going on?
Russia
28 Dec 2020, 07:48
Yet to my dismay I saw days ago they were like moving, the keywords took me to other site, but I saw the users data base was not moved (yet?) so we must do another account registration and all that annoying stuff.

No need to make new account at all.

Now I see a lot of the keywords were removed and no link to the new site.

What’s going on?

Not removed, but moved to Sensitive content.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
Peru
28 Dec 2020, 12:44
Thank you very much Mr. Genie, I noticed the changes; but saw no official explanation so I was confused and I love the place as more reliable source than IMDB: that for my taste is ugly full of ads unreliable , and with incomplete information, especially regarding child actors that are considered “unimportant” so I like it better here.

Thank you for reply I am person that love to stay in my "zone of confort" and dislike changes, but as admins I assume you did it for a reason and I support you.

If I pushed you to give explanations you don’t want to give please feel free to delete my post I will take no offence.