This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Looking for Movie Title » Rare Horror/Thriller films I think from late 60's or the 70's

Puerto Rico
31 Mar 2014, 00:34
Hi there friends: I was trying, unsuccessfully, to remember the title of a couple films under this category. One of them has scenes of weird women systematically caring for a young man who then is used in a ritual, all that regarding something around the theme of a Crop (don't remember if about Corn or something else. The other film has something around the theme of the legendary & mythological werewolf and shows a female character referring to a place named Connecticut (early US location)and I think there's more than one film under same or similar category with references to that same place. Does anyone know the title of some movies matching those characteristics? Any help is gratefully appreciated in advance.

Strongly Interested in Old Movies, Particularly Sci-Fy, Action, Horror, Adventure, History, etc.
Zimbabwe
3 Apr 2014, 21:34
First one sounds like "Children of the Corn"
Puerto Rico
3 Apr 2014, 22:34
Thanks rw11235 but I've checked original movie & sequels unsuccessfully. Any other suggestion? Thanks again.

Strongly Interested in Old Movies, Particularly Sci-Fy, Action, Horror, Adventure, History, etc.
Canada
4 Apr 2014, 10:55
I think the first is The Dark Secret of Harvest Home. I remember seeing it in 1978. IMDB doesn't give a very detailed description, but Wikipedia gives a detailed description of the plot of the book it is based on. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_Home_%28novel%29
Puerto Rico
4 Apr 2014, 19:57
Hi There!!! Hope this is what I've been looking for. I'll do a bit more research to make sure it is while wait for information regarding any other suggestion for the other movies I’d like to find as I told …“something around the theme of the legendary & mythological werewolf that shows a female gypsy character referring to a place named Connecticut (early US location) and which I think there's more than one film under same or similar category with references to that same place”. Cheers to y'all.