This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Technical Problems » Minor tweaks still needed?

Denmark
6 Nov 2013, 18:24
A documentary series called "Fatal Attractions" is shown on BBC HD, if I click on it I get the film called "Fatal Attraction"
- but then, the tv listing for it below the title (the "When on TV" section) shows the documentary schedule and not the film!

Al.
Russia
6 Nov 2013, 19:14
A documentary series called "Fatal Attractions" is shown on BBC HD, if I click on it I get the film called "Fatal Attraction"
- but then, the tv listing for it below the title (the "When on TV" section) shows the documentary schedule and not the film!
I fixed it but now tv shedule has more strong filters so it may miss some movies.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
Denmark
7 Nov 2013, 18:24
Very good, will give it a try for a bit and see if it's better or worse.

Al.
Denmark
9 Nov 2013, 17:24
Right, I see now what you meant, and I'm not sure this is actually better. Now we cannot bring up the whole day schedule of some channels (using the [all] button), but on some channels we can... very odd

Edit: And before you ask, from my list of channels these don't work correctly: DR1, DR2, NRK Super, NRK1, NRK2, NRK3, SVT1, SVT2.

Interestingly, as you can see these are all Nordic channels, all my other channels from other parts of the world work fine.

Al.
Russia
10 Nov 2013, 21:42
It forks fine here. Maybe you can attach any screenshot so i could understand what exactly you mean?

Denmark
11 Nov 2013, 16:46
It forks fine here. Maybe you can attach any screenshot so i could understand what exactly you mean?

Well now, this is interesting. When I wrote that last message, this was a genuine problem, but when I check these channels today they're all working perfectly

I honestly don't know what to think or say about that, but it's all good now and nothing to worry about anymore

Al.
Russia
11 Nov 2013, 16:56
Just keep monitoring it and let me know when problem occured again.

Denmark
9 Dec 2013, 03:31
Just keep monitoring it and let me know when problem occured again.

Well, you asked me to keep track, and unfortunately I just found another bad miss:

This morning on DR2 a documentary called "Tierney Gearon: The Mother Project" was shown (you may recognise her name from Children in Art, she's a photographer) and it didn't get noticed by this site, not even when I used the [Docu] button. Shouldn't it have done that at least?

p.s. This documentary shows some of her earlier work about her children, definitely worth a keyword or two

Al.
Russia
9 Dec 2013, 06:36
Movie added now.