This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Technical Problems » Add Movie Disabled

USA
25 Apr 2013, 13:00
I tried adding a new addition, but you disabled add movie for no reason on my end. What's the issue?

“Before you Judge me, Try hard to Love me” ? Michael Jackson ?
Russia
25 Apr 2013, 13:18
Many sections of this site require updating or even must be removed. I will disable some other options very soon as well.
Sorry about that. I hope it will not take more than 1-2 months.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
USA
27 Apr 2013, 21:50
Why can't I add? other users are adding. What's the deal with this? why is add movie disabled on my end?! I don't understand!

Russia
28 Apr 2013, 13:30
Nobody adds. Option temporarily disabled.

USA
29 Apr 2013, 01:59
Why?

Russia
29 Apr 2013, 08:21
The site require additional update.

Croatia
11 Aug 2015, 14:42
Is this function still disabled? I tried to add two movies in spring (and had planned to add several more), but nothing happened. I was able to write the name of the movies, was asked for several information (which I sent) but wasn't asked for the name of children actors, let alone their movie characters, age, scenes etc; and now, 2 or 3 month later those movies haven't been entered to the list and I haven't been asked any additional questions or given any information.
Russia
11 Aug 2015, 16:50
Please try to use this feature once again.

Croatia
18 Aug 2015, 23:33
I have used it (again) and this time I had more success. However, as I noticed that you've made a mistake in on of the movies (in fact not a movie but a serial) I tried to correct it by repeating the procedure and in comments I explained what should be corrected, however it hasn't happened so far.

So I'll try to use this post (please read it and if it's not according to rules delete it later):

- the correct title is not "Nase malo misto" but "Naše malo misto" - IMDb has only recently started to recognize letters like "š", and this title has been written decades ago to they used "s" instead of "š"
- bigger mistake: you name one child actor, Dean Dvornik, but omitted his younger brother Dino Dvornik, though information about him stands on IMDb for a long time
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0245346/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t29
(date of birth for Dean has been added recently by me).
- both boys appear in more than one episode, at least three (all listed on IMDb)
- boys don't play the same role, this is a mistake on IMDb, so it' better not to write the name of their characters at all.

If you need any additional information to check these corrections, please let me know.
Russia
19 Aug 2015, 10:35
I use the most first episode in such cases. You may check it.