This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Celebrity and Movie Discussions » (BF) Million Dollar Crocodile (2012).

United Kingdom
11 Feb 2013, 01:47
Anyone else seen this, yet?

If you are a fan of boy films, action movies or both then this might be of interest.

A monster sized crocodile escapes from captivity and somehow manages to swallow a bag containing a large amount of money. Actually, it's 100,000 euros, not a million dollars - but that wouldn't have made for a good title, would it?

The special effects are quite impressive - which is more than can be said for the script. A pretty Taiwanese actress who goes by the name of Barbie Hsu (no, I'm not joking) adds a touch of glamour and the 10 y.o. boy who takes a leading role is cute, natural and not at all shy.

This movie is available on both DVD and BluRay and the picture quality, on versions I've seen, is superb. There's not much blood and gore so it's suitable for family viewing, except for very young children who might genuinely find it frightening. For me, the most horrific moment was when someone accidentally tore up a €500 note, thinking it was a fake. Now that was scary!

BF/ action movie fans check it out here:

"Million Dollar Crocodile" (China, 2012)

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=37620
Russia
11 Feb 2013, 06:35
IMDb rating is not high though.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
United Kingdom
11 Feb 2013, 08:52
True. It's not a cultural masterpiece or even a top notch blockbuster, just a bit of good fun and easy on the eye! I sense some of our members would like it - but it's not going to be in line for any Oscars!
United Kingdom
12 Feb 2013, 04:06
It's not often that anything of real substance comes from this part of the world, but judging by what I have heard about this film, and especially from the initial post, it seems to be worth watching for its unusual theme. I can only hope that the crocodile was properly fed during reheasals if it was in the water with the boy!

Peter Pan is alive and well, but which Peter Pan, I hear you ask?
United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013, 17:25
I can only hope that the crocodile was properly fed during reheasals if it was in the water with the boy!
The crocodile was properly fed but it appears the censors were not.

A warning to potential buyers: it has come to my attention that at least one version of this film - originating in Malaysia - has been heavily and clumsily censored. I strongly recommend avoiding this version.
Australia
15 Jul 2013, 08:12
thanks for sharing man!@#

envisionwebhosting web hosting reviews by envisionwebhosting
actualtests http://actualtests.com
actualtests 1z0-051 actualtests 1z0-051
actualtests scwcd actualtests scwcd