This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Looking for Movie Title » French films - topless - 2 or 3 more

Canada
8 Feb 2013, 16:25
1) A comedy with an artist who has a pair of girls modeling for him wearing classical Greek/Roman togas, but the girls are completely bored with modeling.

2) and/or 3) I don't remember if this is two movies or one movie with two scenes:
Boy asks his girl cousin to show him her breasts, because it has been a while since he has seen them. She unbuttons her dress and she has newspapers underneath which she says is a trick to keep warm.

Girl has arranged to show the boy another girl's body. Boy asks if he can touch her. Girl says his hands would be cold. Boy warms hands with lamp before touching her breasts.

Any ideas?
Zimbabwe
8 Feb 2013, 21:29
(1) sounds like Le Temoin
Canada
9 Feb 2013, 01:09
Yes, that's it. Quite difficult to find on-line though. But I finally found one source.

Thanks
Denmark
10 Feb 2013, 05:11
Last bit with the lamp is most likely from Les Turlupins. I've never seen or heard of that newspaper thing in the middle, which must be from a different film.

Al.
Canada
10 Feb 2013, 22:41
Yes, that's it. And they are the same movie. The newspaper thing happens about 15 minutes after the hand warming.

Thanks again!
Denmark
11 Feb 2013, 00:50
You're welcome, I quite like this little 'hunting game' you got going here!
Thank you likewise for reminding me there was more than one interesting scene in Turlupins

Al.
Canada
12 Feb 2013, 01:06
Yeah, it is kind of fun. Now that there is so much more available online, I'm remembering "Hey what was that film I saw a clip of 5 years ago?" Now I can often find the whole film, not just a clip.

Hey rw11235, check your inbox!