This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Looking for Movie Title » Movie title of shower/bedroom scene between boy and woman?

Netherlands
17 Jul 2010, 19:39
Once in the 90's I saw a moviescene where a boy was spying on a woman (his mother?) who was taking a shower. The shower was in fact in the bedroom, seperated by a small wall.

So the boy was standing in the bedroom and was spying through a hole in that wall. Once he saw the woman was ready with the shower and wanted to step out of the shower to the bedroom, the boy also walked to that direction, because he wanted to bump against her. And so it happened. The two hold eachother for a moment, and than the woman pushed the boy on the bed, and I believed they started to hug with eachother.

The camera was placed in a way that you saw the bathroom (shower) with the woman and the bedroom with the boy at the same time. So when she walked out of the bathroom she walked more to the camera, and so the boy did. So the bump between them happens closer to the camera than the rest of the scene.

I always remembered the woman as a beautiful blond voloptuous woman.

I know the information is extremely little, but maybe there is that 0,001% chance that someone else remember the scene exactly as I do, and know the title, or have a possible title.

Could it be that a part of the title is "Flander"? Because I always believed it was a Belgium or French movie, but I am not even sure about that. So also the title could be something totally different than "Flander"...

Thanks in advance for paying attention to my question!

Cheers!
Russia
17 Jul 2010, 20:17
You can try advanced search, use keyword sexual-curiosity.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
Netherlands
17 Jul 2010, 22:10
Thank you RFF, that's a great feature! I am really impressed by this site! I hope I can find what I am looking for one day!
USA
30 Nov 2010, 19:14
This movie sounds very much like

In Praise of Older Women (1978)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077728/

There is a scene just as you describe at 5 minutes into the film.

Netherlands
29 Dec 2010, 23:52
Wow, this is the scene indeed! Incredible you come up with this after my poor description! You are a genius!