This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Technical Problems » Viewing videos

USA
12 Mar 2010, 18:19
When I view the embedded videos, it is very jerky. Only a copule of seconds load and play, then it stops to reload another couple of second. It's like there is no buffering. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to get around it?
Denmark
14 Mar 2010, 04:14
When I view the embedded videos, it is very jerky. Only a copule of seconds load and play, then it stops to reload another couple of second. It's like there is no buffering. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to get around it?

I simply hit the pause button for a few seconds right when it's starting, then resume play and it usually runs smooth.

Al.
Russia
14 Mar 2010, 09:47
I have such problem with youtube sometimes as well. Possibly something spoils connection between you and server which sends you video file. Alfons found good solution for this.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
USA
15 Mar 2010, 04:16
Alfons has the best idea. The problem is that it doesn't load before you watch, it loads as you are watching it. When the speed of loading the video is slower than the video, you get the stops. Just pause it for about ten seconds or so before watching it to give the video more time to load.

Joe
USA
16 Mar 2010, 15:58
Thanks. I tried it and it works fine. Still pretty slow though.