Advanced Search

Author

Russia
Posted: 28 Oct 2005, 14:35

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=817

Just curious, who has DVD released in USA? In my opinion, there are so many explicit scenes there which crossing the line that movie should by completely cut.

I just checked 74 minutes russian release and mentioned "play-doctor" scene presented here. I am curious, if scene presented in american DVD?

Btw, somebody may have interest in reading article below.
http://www.matthewhunt.com/taboo/sex.html
There is some about Catherine Breillat (director of A Ma Soeur! and Anatomie De L'Enfer) there.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
wizardly1

Russia
Posted: 28 Oct 2005, 23:33
Believe it or not, I have this moving coming from netflix. I have a free membership I am trying out, and they had this movie there. I will give you a report on what is in it when I view it, shall I?

Wiz.
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 29 Oct 2005, 00:25
What is netflix?
Yes, let us know, please. I will be surprised if scene presented in US DVD.

wizardly1

Russia
Posted: 29 Oct 2005, 00:30
netflix is a rental place like block buster, except on the internet. They rent DVD's instead of VHS tapes.

Take a look at www.netflix.com

They have seveeral different options for renting.

Wiz
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 29 Oct 2005, 00:47
Is Netflix only for US residents?

wizardly1

Russia
Posted: 29 Oct 2005, 00:50
I am not sure. let me go look at who can use it. I will get back to you in a while.

Wiz
wizardly1

Russia
Posted: 29 Oct 2005, 01:22
Is Netflix only for US residents?

As of right now, www.netflix.com serves only US and Puerto Rico. They have plans to expand to Canada an dMexico, but that is a few years away.
Just got that from talking to someone on the phone. he was a customer assistance person.

Wiz
kimbits

USA
Posted: 6 Nov 2005, 17:23

Just curious, who has DVD released in USA? In my opinion, there are so many explicit scenes there which crossing the line that movie should by completely cut.

I just checked 74 minutes russian release and mentioned "play-doctor" scene presented here. I am curious, if scene presented in american DVD?

I've seen the [supposedly] 'Uncut' American release:

The 'play-doctor' sequence you mention is a short, maybe 2 min scene...

'The Woman' is telling 'The Man' a story from her childhood about when she and some local boys would 'play doctor'; in the sequence it shows her hanging out with the boys, then it cuts to her laying in a copse of bushes taking off her panties and hiking up her dress [you NEVER see her face, though, at this point] while the boys watch, giggling. There is a few seconds where the camera focuses from her legs to just below her waist, then it cuts back to the boys, ogling her as one boy takes off his glasses and [you assume] sticks one end of the ear hook into her vagina; for when he brings it back, there's some *juice* on it. The boys then start to touch it...

THAT's the extent of the 'play-doctor' scene...

The rest of the movie essentially is testing the limits of acceptable and detestable sex amoung ADULTS... Kinda ewwwy in parts...

kimbits.
wizardly1

Russia
Posted: 7 Nov 2005, 00:14
I saw this movies a few days ago. yes, the doctor scene is there, but while it shows the young girls vagina for about 6 seconds, it does not show much else, and the entire movie was a total let down. Don't waste your money buying or renting this one.

Wiz.
i_am_a_banana

UK
Posted: 2 Mar 2006, 13:02
i dont know if youve noticed at all but ive realised that u.k & usa films have a fair bit of censorship. however some of the films i have seen from switzerland and around France have no censorship or dignity of wat they expose on film.

id like to se wat would happen if that went on ovr here in good old london