Advanced Search

Author

USA
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 18:39
Two I've noticed.

1. No matter what I type in the search bar, it just thinks and thinks and never goes anywhere. I have to use advanced search title to get anything.

2. Movies seem to be missing. Movies like De Witte Van Sichem, El Sacerdote, El Rey De Los Gorilas that were here are not. At least through advanced search.
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 19:17
Two I've noticed.

1. No matter what I type in the search bar, it just thinks and thinks and never goes anywhere. I have to use advanced search title to get anything.

Do you mean live search? It works for actors and movies only. Or maybe i do not understand you? Please describe it in details.

2. Movies seem to be missing. Movies like De Witte Van Sichem, El Sacerdote, El Rey De Los Gorilas that were here are not. At least through advanced search.
I think i solved it. Please re-try.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
quiltyc

USA
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 20:13
Yes, the two are fixed but not De witte (on adv. search). I checked on another that was not coming up (nic smiesznego) it also works now.

The search at the top turns out is a browser problem on my side

P.S. De witte 1980 comes up using the top search bar but not the adv. search.
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 20:33
Yes, the two are fixed but not De witte (on adv. search). I checked on another that was not coming up (nic smiesznego) it also works now.

The search at the top turns out is a browser problem on my side

P.S. De witte 1980 comes up using the top search bar but not the adv. search.
Well, de Witte will work too now. But i must recommend you not use advanced search this way. The field "Part of title" was made for another aims. For example you know that movie include a word "hand", you remember that it was made before 1990. You fill it all in the form and you get all movies that fit. But if you need to find a title without any additional information you better use our ordinar search. It has more options like say search by alternative titles.

That issue with your browser is still enigma for me. What type of browser do you use? If it is not public information pm me. I am concerned of your case.

quiltyc

USA
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 21:07
Thanks. The only reason I was using adv. search this way was I wasn't getting anything to work on the top search. Using Opera. I am going to un-install and re boot it and see if that fixs it. Firefox worked.
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 2 Oct 2013, 21:40
Thanks. The only reason I was using adv. search this way was I wasn't getting anything to work on the top search. Using Opera. I am going to un-install and re boot it and see if that fixs it. Firefox worked.
It works in my Opera. Good idea to re-install it there.

quiltyc

USA
Posted: 3 Oct 2013, 03:21
Un-installed and re-installed with update.
All Good

Thanks