Advanced Search

Author

USA
Posted: 9 Mar 2019, 19:52
O.K., here's the deal. I recently discovered a website called ancensored.com that posts pics and clips of celebrity nudity - and Livia Russo was one of the actresses on the site, with her scenes from I mavri Emmanouella (AKA Emmanuelle's Daughter: Queen of Sados"). But in addition, they list a date of birth for her - August 11, 1965! I have sent them an e-mail requesting their source, but humor me and let's assume this pans out. The film was most likely made in 1979 (that's the copyright listing), and if so, Livia would have been either 13 or 14 at the time, depending on whether the scenes were filmed before or after August (obviously, some could have been before and some after, but there's no way to know.) Now, suppose the film was made in 1980. The IMDB site states the film was playing in Canada in February of 1980, so this is unlikely, but let's say that they filmed all Livia's scenes in January of 1980 and rushed the film out. Since she turned 14 in August 1979 and her next birthday wouldn't roll around til August 1980, the oldest she could be in the film if her DOB is correct is 14, maximum. (14 1/2, if you want to hair-split.) Now, RFF is free to disregard this if I can't come up with proof, but as far as I'm concerned, until someone proves to me otherwise, she's 13/14 (probably 14.) For me, this is a red letter day...
Anime Fan

USA
Posted: 10 Mar 2019, 00:51
FURTHER update - RFF agreed! He kindly added the info.