Advanced Search

Author

Denmark
Posted: 24 Nov 2013
On NRK3, listed as "Jentene fra St. Trinian" (which literally translates to "The girls from St. Trinian" if anyone is interested).
It was on yesterday (sat. 23rd) and again in the night of the following sunday (which is when this is being written)

Oh, and apparently the 'disappearing subject header' glitch is back. I hit the preview button just now and *poof* it vanished. And I can't change the header either... well, I can, but it doesn't stick when I press submit

Al.
RareFilmFinder

Russia
Posted: 24 Nov 2013
Oh, and apparently the 'disappearing subject header' glitch is back. I hit the preview button just now and *poof* it vanished. And I can't change the header either... well, I can, but it doesn't stick when I press submit

Another title added.
Can't you change the subject of the new topic that started by you or any old one? I remember i set some limits on changing it.

Administrator, www.rarefilmfinder.com
Alfons

Denmark
Posted: 25 Nov 2013
Well, I'm not sure. See, what happened is I wrote my post, with a title that said "St Trinian's (2007) on NRK", pressed the Preview button before submitting and the title vanished. So I hastily created a new title which said "St Trinian's (2007)" (I was in a hurry) but when I then tried to change this to the original longer title, it wouldn't stick.

Al.