This site uses cookies.     
You are not logged in. Please login.

Login

We are sorry, but posting to this forum is temporarily disabled

Forum Index » Celebrity and Movie Discussions » Favorite qualities in a girl-movie

USA
22 Oct 2005, 04:45
What are some of your favorite aspects of girl movies? That is, what makes you like the movie?

24 Oct 2005, 05:52
cute beauty scenes.

26 Oct 2005, 22:14
One scene... Lawn Dogs, Mischa gets on top of a truck of some guy and leaves a message in his front window...

Any chance Dakota Fanning could do something like that?
Russia
28 Oct 2005, 11:47
One scene... Lawn Dogs, Mischa gets on top of a truck of some guy and leaves a message in his front window...

Any chance Dakota Fanning could do something like that?

Ah ha! I knew your avatar looked familar! Now I know, it's Dakota! She is a charming young lady.

Wiz
USA
31 Oct 2005, 06:29
The most important quality of any movie is the story. It can have as many cute girl scenes as possible, but if the story is flat it can be unwatchable.

Joey
Russia
31 Oct 2005, 06:35
The most important quality of any movie is the story. It can have as many cute girl scenes as possible, but if the story is flat it can be unwatchable.

Joey

Yes! Exactly! there has to be substance to the story, other wise its just a cheap titalation movie. I believe there is a place for almost every subject in movies. Some are way out there, and I see no redeeming qualities, but then, I am not the universal censor either.

Wiz.